Ylang Ylang Exfoliating & Nourishing Body Polish e320g
- Natural and nutritious exfoliating salt and oil skin polish
- Multi dimensional Skin scrub with fine salt crystals wrapped in luxury body butters and suspended in skin nourishing natural oils
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skins.
- Only natural products. No synthetic colours, fragrances, parabens or nasties.
- From The Artisan Spa’s Award winning ‘Best Luxury Spa Range 2012’. Beauty bible loved.
An elegant body polish from an Award winning company. These are handmade natural and organic products inspired by natural nurturing that comes from the Sea. Until recently, this range was only found in luxury destination Spas and better quality independent retailers. Recommended by Celebrities, Health and Beauty Gurus and leading holistic Therapists. 100% Natural Ingredients. Ethically Sourced. Made in Britain. Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans. Suitable for most skin types. SLS, MPG & Paraben free. No synthetic fragrances or colouring. Alcohol free. Aroma Free. Not tested on animals.
Do not use on dry or broken skin. Avoid getting this product in your eyes. Unsuitable for use on delicate or intimate skin areas. Do not eat. Do not use if under the age of 14yrs.
Do not use on dry or broken skin. Avoid getting this product in your eyes. Unsuitable for use on delicate or intimate skin areas.
Organic and Natural ingredients include: Fine grained top graded unrefined Sea Salts, Coconut Butter, Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, Peach Kernel Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Citrus Paradisi, Cedrus atlantica, Pogostemon patchouli, Citrus reticulate blanco var, Cananga odorata. Naturally occuring: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral,Eugenol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool. …and nothing else 😉
Instructions for use: Stir the contents of the jar thoroughly prior to use. Massage the nourishing polish smoothly over damp skin. Rinse off with warm water. Pat skin dry.
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 6 months of opening