Vanilla Lip Balm
A 15g pot of this Award winning lip elixir from The Authentic Mermaid. Designed and produced by the exclusive designers and manufacturers at The Artisan Spa.
Carefully made by hand using all natural ingredients and aromatised with luscious natural vanilla orange this balm is just what you need to keep your lips plump and protected. Avoid developing sore chapped lips or flaky dry lips. Protect against wind damage. Avoid dehydrated Sun damaged lips.The lip balm itself will soften and soothe the lips as well as nourishing and moisturising the lips to keep them at their best…and what’s more, the aroma in this balm is truly delicious.
An elegant soft set lip balm from an Award winning company. These are handmade natural and organic products inspired by natural nurturing that comes from the Sea. Until recently, this range was only found in luxury destination Spas and better quality independent retailers. Recommended by Celebrities, Health and Beauty Gurus and leading holistic Therapists. 100% Natural Ingredients. Ethically Sourced. Made in Britain. Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans. Suitable for most skin types. SLS, MPG & Paraben free. No synthetic fragrances or colouring. Alcohol free. Aroma Free. Not tested on animals.
This lip balm was ‘HIGHLY COMMENDED’ in the Imperfectly Natural Platinum Awards this year.
- All natural including Organic Bees Wax, Spring Set Honey, Nourishing Oils, Vanilla and Sweet Orange essential oils.
- A fantastic natural product from the Award winning designers at The Artisan Spa
- Platinum Award ‘Highly Commended’ of Janey Lee Grace’s Imperfectly Natural ‘Best luxury Spa range’ 2013
- Platinum Award Winning product in Janey Lee Grace’s Imperfectly Natural ‘Best luxury Spa range’ 2012
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skins
- Only natural. No synthetic fragrances, colours, oils or ingredients
Although this Vanilla lip elixir from The Authentic Mermaid is wonderfully nutritious and protective for your skin we don’t advise you eat it, a bit of licking is OK though!
Organic beeswax, Organic Sweet Almond oil, Spring set honey, Organic Virgin Coconut oil, Organic Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, Sunflower seed oil, vanilla Pod Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
A soft set natural lip balm.
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 6 months of opening
Is there anything I can do to prevent or treat chapped lips? Lawrence E. Gibson, M.D. of the http://www.mayoclinic.com says most people get chapped lips from time to time. There’s much you can do to treat — and prevent — chapped lips. Consider these tips:
- Protect your lips. Use a lip balm containing beeswax. Before going out in cold, dry weather, apply balm and then cover your lips with a scarf. Reapply often while outdoors.
- Avoid licking your lips. Saliva evaporates quickly, leaving lips drier than before you licked them. If you tend to lick your lips, avoid flavoured lip balm — which may tempt you to lick your lips even more.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids, and moisten the air in your home with a humidifier.
- Avoid allergens. Avoid contact with irritants or allergens, such as fragrances or dyes, in cosmetics or skin care products.
- Breathe through your nose. Breathing through your mouth can cause your lips to dry out.
If chapping is severe and doesn’t respond to treatment at home, consult your doctor.